Friday, July 7, 2017

LEAF Development Temporarily Canceled

Just making an official statement. I promised to keep you guys updated, but I haven't been doing that, so I will tell you all about the current situation.

Development on LEAF stopped a few months ago. Things aren't going well for me, so I can't focus on the game. My student loans are about to enter repayment, and I have to pay off my past due balance at my college. Then there are the utility bills and people complaining about money...yeah, a lot of money problems.

I'm halting development on LEAF so that I can get a job to pay for the bills. Once things stabilize I might try getting back to developing LEAF. This may be a few months from now or even later. However, when I do return to full-time development, I will let you guys know.

-ArmedWatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment