Sunday, April 30, 2017

ArmedWatcher Update

-ArmedWatcher reporting.


It's been a couple days. I haven't done much on the game because I was busy bringing all of my social media up to date. I was also revamping this site so that it would be easier to navigate. Finally, I took some time off so that I could rethink the game's design.

I figured I should be more organized and consistent with my work flow, so here's what I will try to do with regards to this site:

  • Check-ins once or twice per week. I'll post on Friday nights at the very least.
  • Updated builds once per week. I want to give you the most recent builds, but it takes a lot of time to upload the builds, so I don't want to do it too often.
  • More videos, screenshots only for specific details. This will reduce clutter on my posts. However, videos take longer to make and upload, which is another reason why I won't be updating as often.
I will do my utmost to provide the best experience for you, so hopefully these changes make your time here better.

-ArmedWatcher signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment